$1 = 6 minutes
1. Check all labels for Drying temperature.
2. Place clothes in the Dryer– do not over pack the dryer, loosely place or split clothes between dryers for a more efficient dry.
Average load can take 15 to 25 minutes to Dry.
3. Insert $1 and $2 coins into the slot or use the Paypont (located on the back wall) to pay with eftpos or credit card.
Machine number 1, 8, 9, 10 & 11 only excepts $1 coins and does not accept eftpos.
4. Select preferred temperature.
5. Select preferred cycles.
6. Press START.
7.When complete, remove clothes double checking for any leftover items.
8. Fold clothes while still warm wards off wrinkles and helps your clothes last longer.